NLCF Broxburn’s bank details are:
Sort Code: 80-22-60 Account Number: 18172961
Please put your name as the reference
If you’d like an option to set up regular giving, you can download a form here, print it, fill it out, and send it to your bank. Or you can take the account details in the section above to your bank. Another option is to contact the church at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for assistance there.
Whatever way you give, if you’re a UK tax payer, please make the most of Gift Aid to add 25% to your giving. If you intend to donate to our church please download, print, and fill out one of the forms below and email it to email@example.com or mail it to New Life Christian Fellowship Broxburn, 76 Beechwood Grove, Uphall Station, Livingston, West Lothian, EH54 5QJ
For more information about gift aid click here.
Giving can also be done using DONATE *
Giving by Text (SMS)
You can give up to £10 by text message:
- To donate £1, text NLCFB01 to 70201
- To donate £3, text NLCFB01 to 70331
- To donate £5, text NLCFB01 to 70970
- To donate £10, text NLCFB01 to 70191
Please note that any amount you give by text will be added to your mobile phone bill.
You can also give using the web donation page. There is no limit to how much you can give using this method. To get to our web donation page please click/tap here and then follow the online instructions.
Please give using Gift Aid if you can (you must be a UK taxpayer to do this).
If you have any questions please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org .
* Fundraising, payments and donations will be processed and administered by the National Funding Scheme, operating as DONATE, a charity registered in England and Wales (1149800) and Scotland (SC045106). In addition to any text donation, you will incur your standard network message charge (based on your service provider rates). For Terms & Conditions, see www.easydonate.org